When people were very worried in 2006 over the possibility of mercury in tuna, rays, and tooth fillings, it was very interesting to see that some people actually went out of their way to buy these products. Imagine how many people probably purchased these products without knowing they contained mercury. This alarming incidence of mercury use is causing many people to have symptoms such as nausea, numbness, convulsions, hearing loss, memory loss, hair loss, weakness, rashes, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, numbness in extremities, Diarrhoea etc,
There are many sources of mercury contamination, which include:
- depositor’s owe
- arterial damage
- Diagnostic Medicalased tissues
It is very easy to convey the picture of mercury on surfaces throughout the home. Mercury can cause contracting pneumonia, lung infections, fibromyalgia, memory loss, dermatitis, hearing loss, headaches, tremors, muscle and joint pain, dermatitis, earaches, fatigue, sl numbness, digestive disorders, hypoglycemia, mercury toxicity, venomogen perspiration, anishanemia, arthritis, Shiatsu, anemia, mucous colitis, peripheral arterial disease, polycythemia, and many more.
There are very important facts to recognize about mercury toxicity:
- Memory lapses are common for newborns which contain thimerosol, a mercury-derived group of organic molecules. Memory lapses can also be acquired by consuming lead in tuna.
- Nervousness, irritability, and memory lapses are also very common for toddlers, which contain dioxin, a mercury-derived organic compound.
- Individuals who have suffered from endocrine lesions, which are very common among Alzheimer patients, are very toxic to themselves and others.
- It is very toxic in the unborn child during digestion.
- Children who are born with genetic or genetic hypercholesterolemia and patients who have liver and kidney failure are very toxic to themselves and others.
- Dehydrolytic acid is a water-soluble organic compound, which includes minerals, electrolytes, and vitamins that is used by the body to break down some food components. It is primarily used in the urinary, respiratory, and digestive tracts. Some of its byproducts-hields, optical, sweating, and skin irritation- may cause diarrhea.
- Sulphur is an organic compound of sulfur, oxygen, and iron found in sulfur-containing amino acids. It is manufactured in the intestines and used as a laxative to treat constipation. It is also a vital component of sea-vera, a food Rome imported from Italy, which is famous for its purification and cleansing effects.
It is important for people to be very careful of the water they drink, and especially of the water they use for sterilization. This is because, the water is considered a vehicle for toxins, which can easily cause illness and even death. Some of the water purifiers, such as reverse osmosis units and carbon block filters also have a negative environmental impact.
Ocean oyster was considered a healthy food abundant in vitamin E, fatty acids, and other minerals, but even eating one Southeast oyster will contain within its spectrum, up to 300 times the recommended daily dose of mercury and elemental chlorine.
According to studies by the US Department of Agriculture, consumption of mercury containing seafood can alter the function of the immune system and adversely affect health. Mercury has been linked to Alzheimer’s disease. Mercury is banned in most of the international community but requires approval from the Environmental Protection Agency when used in beverage production.
People who suffer from arthritis, multiple sclerosis, heart disease, pregnant women, children, and pregnant women should inquire about products they use to preserve food and household hygiene. Water purifiers are important to enhance the safety of the water you drink. The US FDA or Food and Drug Administration is the federal agency that enforces standards for the manufacture, packaging, and labeling of food products. FDA approves purifiers that are made of chlorine and other chemical components that can make the water suitable for drinking and food preparation. The department also inspects the homes of wholesalers before they package and ship.
Natural concerns about mercury contamination of natural mineral water sources and farm used and cultivated foods have prompted many people to seek supplies from bottled water sources. However, the safety of bottled water is still a major concern for many. This is especially true since many do not understand the ingredients of the bottle.
Water can contain a lot of contaminants, including harmful bacteria, metals, synthetic chemicals, and, depending on the source, minerals such as potassium, calcium, and magnesium.