An Overnight Stay In The Hotel – The Rosario Boutique Hotel – a 6-story hotel with a sea-view haven impeccably situated nearby Gaisano Grand Mall Liloan definitely has enhanced health and safety measures providing guests with confidence and assurance that their well-being is always a top priority all through-out your stay in the hotel. Hence, an overnight stay is a must and is all worth the penny.
My wife and I had the opportunity to look for hotels and travel to local places even during this pandemic times and here are some of the few reasons why.
– In order to relieve stress and anxiety over COVID-19, we thought of finding new and safe places to stay away from home.
– Hotels have their own style of serving guests. It is an amazing feeling to experience how hotels cater to their guests given the situation we are in.
-A time to relax, a need to refresh, and a requirement to reset. If it fits the budget, everyone is free to spend time anywhere where it feels home not just in hotels but everywhere.
As we drive the roads of the northern part of Cebu during the last week of August, we’ve checked in at Rosario Botique Hotel around 2pm and here are few things that we discovered in the hotel, with its facility and staff:
- Price is fair.
- Submission of health and declaration form for their guest were initiated
- Mandatory of wearing face mask is absolutely monitored.
- Hand sanitation and temperature check upon entering the hotel entrance
- Contact-less check-in and out option
- A very friendly front desk.
So, these were the few things we notice the moment we checked-in. Provided with the room number and keys, we entered our room – a Deluxe Room with a Queen Size bed. The hotel has two restaurants, one located at the ground floor named as Canete Café and the other one is situated in the 6th floor, very popularly known as Faro Restaurant. Guest can enjoy a picnic-like experience dine-in at the restaurant with a very nice sea-view. Currently, scheduled only every Fridays and Saturdays while the place is still in GCQ until it will be lifted to Modified GCQ.
I am firm believer of one cannot think well, love well, and sleep well if one hasn’t able to dine well. Hence, our breakfast and dinner was a wonderful experience for me and my wife. Coffee taste superb and we had our delicious meal and water served by friendly staff. 🙂
Whether you’re planning for an event or finding a place with your family but with a tight budget – Rosario Boutique Hotel is the right place for you. Hence, if you’re planning to a trip with your loved one but on a tight budget, Rosario Boutique Hotel is the highly recommended. I can say that this hotel is made for comforts especially for guests who loves nature and wants to unwind away from city life.
Unfortunately, our room was not the deluxe sea-view room that we always wanted so I may not know what it feels to have the room facing the sea maybe next time though. A few areas where the hotel can improve on:
- Checking and improving their toilets. No details much in this area, it could be different from other rooms 🙂
- Electrical outlets installed near the bed, maybe on both sides.
- Rosario Botique Hotel has 15% service charge for room service. I haven’t have data with other hotels yet they may charge higher but yes, 15% is a bit pricey.
Overall, one cannot mention all the comforts of staying in a hotel overnight, maybe two nights or three is enough however, with the above suggestions for improvement, what matters most is the hospitality and service that the staffs showed to their guests. Enjoy all the bites when dining in their restaurant as the food is great and drinks quench the thirst. This is a reasonable place to stay while enjoying your trip going to the northern part of Cebu. When it’s your turn, always have fun!
Special thanks to iWebhacks for the support of the travel and blog.